Cloudy Group supporting the Milton Keynes Hospital Charity Cancer Centre Appeal
Our exercise obsessed Director David Hall has put his passion to good use this year. He’s pouring his energies in to raising money for a brilliant local charity – Milton Keynes Hospital Charity Cancer Centre Appeal – who are aiming to raise a huge 2.5 million pounds of the 15 million required to build a designated cancer centre at the hospital. With people close to David recently being affected by this terrible disease it is a Charity close to his heart and will be a great driving force as he heads for the finish line of each of his gruelling list of marathons and triathlons in 2019!
The Cloudy Group are also supporting with further fund raising events through the year.
The events include:
- 17th March – David to Run – Milton Keynes Marathon
- 23rd March – David to Swim – Rotary Swimathon
- 24th March – Duathlon – Westonbirt Duathlon
- 30th March – David to Swim – 5km Brackley Leisure Centre
- 14th April – Paris David to Run Marathon
- 6th May – David to Run Milton Keynes Marathon
- 7th June – Cloudy Group Be Seen in Green Fundraising
- 5th July – Cloudy Group holding an NHS Big Tea Party
- 7th July – David Triathalon Outlaw Half Holkham
- July – Cloudy Group holding a Meet the Neighbour sausage sizzle